Friday, September 15, 2017

 

Hello! My name is Latricia Pinto. I am from Fruitland, New Mexico. It is a small community located on the Navajo Reservation. I am from the Navajo tribe. I lived with my mom, dad, two older brothers and younger sister. I joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints when I was 13. The missionaries taught my family the gospel and our lives changed forever. I served a mission in Rancho Cucamonga California for 18 months. The families and people there truly opened my eyes. I learned to love and see people for what Heavenly Father sees them.

Family is very important to me! I was happy when I heard they had a very similar Family Studies program at Brigham Young University-Idaho. It is my first semester here as a transfer student from The University of New Mexico and I love it. So yeah! I hope you get to read more of what I post and please feel free to comment. This blog is for a class. I will be sharing insights and my perspective of what I learn on the family. I know we can all learn and be edified together.

No comments:

Post a Comment